Fellowship (ACEE - Pediatric Emergency Medicine)
Candidates will have to register on this website after approval from Fellowship Directors Prof Prerna Batra, University College of Medical Sciences and Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital, Delhi (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 9958672759) OR Prof Abhijeet Saha, LHMC & KSCH, New Delhi (email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org; 9711007064) anytime during the year.
Diploma / MEM / All Other Certificates & Trainings Post MBBS:
FACEE-PEM will be awarded after Candidates Register, Pass online Theory pathway (12 tests-Pass 9/12 tests + 1 final) + LIVE EXIT TEST+ Attend Board Review+ Get Mandatory Course Certificates + Provide Proof of 2.5 Years Work Experience in taking care of Pediatric Emergency patients and fulfil other requirements of the College.
MD-MS (MCI Recognized) / DNB / MCEM (UK)/FCEM (UK) by Training:
FACEE-PEM will be awarded after Candidates Register, Pass online Theory Pathway (12 tests-Pass 9/12 tests + 1 final) + Attend Board Review+ Get Mandatory Course Certificates + Provide Proof of minimum 2.5 Work Experience in taking care of Pediatric Emergency patients and fulfil other requirements of the College.
Disciplines of Pediatrics, EM, Pulmonology, Anesthesia, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Orthopedics, Family Medicine, OB/GYN and are encouraged to join ACEE.
Candidates will have to register on this website.
Dr. Aggarwal will approve the candidates to start their online Testing.
Complete the online theory examination pathway
- From day of Registration there are 12 Online Tests (one per month) with a Final 13th Test.
- There will be Monthly reading assignments. Details of the reading timetable and assignments are under the Link Titled "Calendar" at the website:
- Tintinalli Textbook of Emergency Medicine is the Standard Textbook to be used for reading. Monthly readings are important part of the learning curve and help build the competency of the candidate as good clinicians.
- There will be monthly test of 50 multiple choice questions based on the reading assignments.
- Tests will be conducted on this web gateway every month between 15th 7.00 AM (Indian Standard Time) and 27th 7 PM (Indian Standard Time) every month.
- Passing is More than 70% correct answers (35 Questions).
- There will be 12 Tests based on the assigned readings for that month.
- Registered candidates can log in and take the test only once every month.
- Upon failure/missing you can take the a repeat new test within the 15th -27th Time frame just one more time in the same month. 70% (35 questions) Passing Rule applies to repeat test takers.
- You have to attempt Each test independently and move on to the next test in the following month.
- Once you log into the test the test will close in 60 Minutes upon which your score will be available.
- Final Examination will be held in the thirteenth month and will be online (250 MCQ). You need to pass at least Nine of the Twelve tests (9/12) to be eligible for the final examination.
- Once you qualify for the final test you have 30 days from the day your test opens to complete the final test.
Attend the Annual Board Review Course in EM. (Date/Venue Will be displayed on Website)
COMPLETE LIVE EXIT TEST (Applicable to Category 1 & 2 Only)
There will be an EXIT EXAM TRAINING COURSE (Time/Date/Venue will be Displayed on Website). Attendance for this course is mandatory as this will help the candidate pass the Exit Exam.
Following the attendance of the above course the candidate has to appear and pass the LIVE EXIT EXAM which will be based on Clinical Skills in EM based on Textbook of Pediatric Emergency Medicine by Fleisher and Ludwig 6th edition 2010.
Attend at least 2 INDUSEM SUMMITS
Complete all steps and apply with all certificates for the Fellowship via Convocation.
Attend the Convocation held during the INDUSEM SUMMITS.
YOUR FELLOWSHIP STATUS BEGINS FROM THE DAY OF THE CONVOCATION. FELLOWSHIP IS NOT AWARDED IN ABSENTIA.
Any Candidate holding a Foreign Qualification / Training Experience in Medicine has to directly approach the College Authorities regarding status verification for pursuing the Fellowship Pathway.
The College reserves the right to accept a candidate and to award the Fellowship and will decide the same after proper scrutiny and the decision of the College will be final and nonnegotiable.